Supply Chain Risk Management
1-day (7 hrs.) course was aimed participants to formulate and implement structured approach for supply chain risk management. Companies eventually get competitive advantage over competitors and maintain their market leadership.
Main topics covered :
1. Overview of Supply Chain Management & its Components
2. Supply Chain Integration
3. Sustainable Supply Chain
4. What is Risk Management
5. Role of Risk managers
6. Risk categorization & Risk tolerance
7. Risk level concepts & Risk response
8. Implementation of risk transfer & risk mitigation.
9. Supply Chain Risk response cost versus benefit
10. Mitigating significant risks
11. ISO 31000, Risk Management-Principles and Guidelines
12. Golden rules for risk management
13. Risk management Tips for routine supply chain operations
14. Risk management tips for specialized situation
18 participants including Sr. Managers, Dy. Managers (Inventory and Purchase) from different companies (i.e., Pakistan Security Printing Corporation, Artistic Milliners, Pak Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd. and Silicon Technologies) joined the course. Most of the marks put in goods. Overall the course was informative and beneficial to the participants. Certificate Awarded on same day at the end of the last session.
- Log in to post comments