“Demystifying Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): A Practical Approach”
Center for Continuing Engineering Education (CCEE), NED Academy at NED University of Engineering & Technology successfully organized eight-day course titled: Demystifying Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): A Practical Approach” – July 29 to August 26, 2017 (Twice a week). The course was conducted by our expert facilitator; namely Engr. Arsalan Waheed (Sr. I.T. Manager and ICT Instructor, Faculty of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering – NED University of Engineering & Technology).
11 participants, including 1 female participant attended the course. A positive feedback was received. Participants expressed “the course was informative and beneficial especially for Textile Engineers and those who are working in textile sector” in their views.
Topics covered in this training:
- Business Processes in an Enterprise
- Introduction to Enterprise Systems
- Modern ERP Systems
- ERP Implementation and CSF
- System Wide Concepts
- Procurement and Fulfillment Processes
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Production and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting in ERP Systems
- Enterprise Asset Management